Wednesday 30 March 2011

First Outing in a long while

Its been quite a long time since I actually played warhammer (40k or Fantasy). Well I daresay I still seem to find the gaming side of the hobby enjoyable even if its not quite the same anymore. But then what is? :)

Well the game I played yesterdat was a nice little challenge for my Chaos Warriors. lovely empire gunline featuring 3 mages (including a mage lord) a captain and a warrior priest.

Still the boys in purple did their job well. The major highlights included Exalted Champion on a Daemonic Steed holding up in combat against two units for 3 turns (and in process killing the warrior priest). The Sorcerer Lord casting titilating delusions on the opponent's Mage lord - forcing him to charge himself and then kicking him in combat and running him down.

Also I have to remember how much pain the empire rocket launcher of doom can be when it hits >.> Seriously half a unit of chaos warriors in one shot is just a touch silly... Still the Lore of Slaanesh worked surprisingly well. I am especially impressed by the Hellshriek (making half an army take panic tests is sooo much fun)

Anyway enough for tonight's rant and here's a few freebie pictures of the "classic" cadian command squad for your visual pleasure ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment