Wednesday 6 April 2011

Another tuesday game

Today my chaos (having been seemlessly bolstered to 2500 points) met a bunch of Ogres. Well I have to say. If there is an army... that got boosted by the new rules.. Well they would be the one.

Dirty DIRTY gut magic. Incredibly tough units. Multiple wound monsters with a) gut charge b) multiple attacks and finally c) a stomp. Oh and fairly hitty characters.

Still the game was full of amusing incidents. My marauder horsemen kicked ass and took names. I swear those are the units that did the most damage in the whole game >.> Having singlehandedly killed the Giant (by charging it - beating it in combat and running it down) and then the scrap launcher.

Chaos Knights need some sort of a rethink... Maybe two ranks of them in the future... Then again my luck really turned the 2nd half of the game... Although my opponent's face kept me amused since he was really worried by my knights all the game ^^


And now the usual treat of some random pictures.


This Imperial Guard basilisk (traitor ofc!) was painted quite a long time ago but I still love how it turned out. The reds blended pretty well even tho the model was mostly drybrushed. Still it looks pretty good considering that it was painted a LOOONG time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment